This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 13/12/2015 11:47 - Australia - Canterbury

Spicy
Today, I found out my girlfriend is a full-on, wants-to-be-banged-by-a-horse furry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 189
You deserved it 3 600

Top comments

The only rational solution is to bang that furry into next week dressed as a horse

Comments

Run dude. Furries are ******. She'll have normal sex with you maybe three times or so before she asks you to **** her in a horse suit. I've been with a furry, and unless they're with another furry, having a sexual relationship won't work. They want to be treated like animals, and act like animals while wearing their suits. I remember he would meow and paw at my boobs. I couldn't deal with it personally.

dannnngthatsux 19

One, not all furries are like this (sex), at least he didn't have to bite you for you too ****** like real cats!!

I know that feel dude, my boyfriend is a brony and into ferries too. I kinda just look past that.

He ever want you to role play as his favorite character?

Not sure if I should down vote or up vote....

Gives a new meaning to the term "wanting a man who's hung like a horse."

She must love that two guys one horse video. Ps the guy dies from horse penis

I love how so many people rip on furries, but fail to realize that our species has quite the obsession with fictional works that involves imbuing human qualities into other creatures. I mean, Walt Disney built an empire on that very principle. And popular fictional works? Kung Fu Panda, A Bug's Life, TMNT, Mickey Mouse, Looney Tunes like Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny, MLP(yes, that too), and even the old children's fables like Puss in Boots.