By Noname - 06/03/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I found out my four best friends are going to Florida for spring break without me. When asked why I was not invited to go with them the answer I received was, "we don't think you would look very good in a bathing suit, and we want to be able to pick up cute guys on the beach." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 649
You deserved it 6 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thats rough, but theyre obviously not true friends. go find nicer ones!

Comments

kenltd 0

screw all their boyfriends while they're away

those girls are bitches. no girl looks perfect in a bikini unless they have a lucky metabolism or working out for months. those are shallow friends seems to me

If this happens to be one of my friends, we NEVER said the last part. We know that you have a tight budget and that sometimes you don't have enough money for things. You had been saying how you didn't have any money so instead of asking you when we had a good idea that you were going to say no, we didn't ask you. But we still do want to be friends with you.

karma_89812 0

maybe keep in mind that there just wasn't enough money for all? but yeah that last comment about weight was uncalled for.

alwaysalady 0

That is a cruel thing to say. Find yourself an awesome swimsuit and show them up. (the one pieces that have wide diagonal stripes of color on them look great on everyone.)

Brolin 4

I live in Florida, trust me......it's not that great, I say get them back when they come back

I don't think your friends are bitches. They were honest with you and just want to have a great spring break without dealing with your weight issue. Are you one of those insecure girls who always complains about how fat she is? Because if you are, I would have done the same exact thing. I mean they are your best friends otherwise. Use this as a wake-up call.

And you refer to them as your "best friends?" Hey, if I call you fat and ugly, can I be your fifth best friend? These girls don't give a crap about your feelings so f*ck 'em.

SHUT UP HO AN GO RUB YOUR CHUB ON SOMETHIN. YOU KNOW WE INVITED YOU WE JUST SAID YOU HAD TO KEEP YOUR TEE SHIRT ON WHEN YOU TAN. QUIT BITCHIN. BESIDES WE'RE TAKING LINNY'S CAR AND YOU KNOW THAT WE CAN'T FIT YOU IN THERE.