By preggers - 29/11/2010 19:20 - United States

Today, I found out I'm pregnant. My husband and I are divorcing because HE had an affair. He now wants a paternity test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 431
You deserved it 3 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MarineWifey88 3

Do the test, then get him for child support, alimony, AND make him pay court costs and all your lawyer fees. If you have proof of infidelity, he's screwed.

I'm sorry OP :/ that's unfortunate. Hopefully your child turns out to be the complete opposite of your husband.

Comments

See my comment above. If this turns into a pro-life versus pro-choice debate, some wise mod will turn commenting off. Stick to calling OP's husband a supreme creep.

stormzaii 0

.... there are thousands of divorced mothers who love their children . How ignorant are you ?

Rehn 0

he's a dick. divorce his ass, prove hes the father and take all his money!

take him to court! get your child support and divorce him after the baby for alimony!!!! **** him!

Hisbabyforever 0

well if you weren't having an affair then, it shouldn't be a problem...

At this point, he's probably just lashing out at you because he knows he's the bad guy here.

Stealing is a choice. Should we legalize that, too? You don't want to deny anyone their freedom, after all.

EmVee 0

may the asshole be sodomized by a pack of angry gorillas...shame on him for trying to shift some blame onto you, op...

everluck23 0

ouch. sometimes people get overly paranoid when they are the ones cheating. take the test and then take custody and all the child support and alimony you can get.:) what an asshole.