By barbieissocute - 01/02/2016 03:27 - United States - Elizabethtown

Today, I flipped out with happiness over the new Barbies. I want to buy one. I'm almost 26. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 528
You deserved it 6 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mackade 18

is someone stopping you from getting one? so what if you buy a barbie..

I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm almost 20 and I collect special edition Barbies. Been doing it since I was 8 years old.

Comments

I flip out whenever I find a new onesie that I want. I collect them religiously and sometimes I'll wear them to school randomly. So once in a blue moon, I'll show up to school as Pikachu or Totoro. The adult world is a scary place; it's comforting to have something "childish" that we love. And there isn't anything wrong with it.

I go crazy over star wars Lego every time. what's the big deal

MasterTron 24

Barbies are no different than video game figures xD

0262944 15

Shit, me too. I'm excited to get a thick black Barbie!

there is absolutely nothing wrong with adults buying 'children' toys. 19 here with a collection of over 100 monster high and ever after high dolls, and plan on expanding to include the new Barbies. there's nothing wrong with buying, playing or collecting dolls or any toys. if you want a Barbie or any 'childrens' toy for that matter go for it. you're the only one stopping you.

I agree. I am 40 and still collect and play with MLP merchandise of all kinds ( plushies, figures, keychaines, shirts. etc.).

There is no age requirement to play with barbies, or any toy for that matter

There is for Legos. Once you're past 99, you can't anymore. Says so right on the box.

I guess once you turn 100, your fine motor skills deteriorate to the point where you can't stick the Lego pieces together anymore.

msmedieval 11

I'm 32 & I think the new ones are amazing! Tall, short, cuvy, asian, dark skinned... Barbie has finally caught up with the times.