By Anonymous - 28/11/2011 15:31

Today, I finally met the cute guy I've been seeing around town. Bad news is, I was drunk off my ass, and when he told me his name, I burst out laughing because it's the same as my puppy's. He did not take it well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 335
You deserved it 37 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

QUEST START Objective: To find the guy of your dreams and greet him WITHOUT being intoxicated Reward: The best one night stand you have ever had Things needed for this Quest: Common Sense

You had your chance and you blew it. What was his name anyways?

Comments

boardforlife 0

Bahahahaha I woulda been like ummm gross gtfo lol

perdix 29

Once a co-worker told me his baby's name and I told him that was the same as my dog's. I got fired that afternoon. People don't take that info so well. Or maybe it's because I told my co-worker that my dog was the cuter one with that name. (It was true . . . Ugly ******* baby.)

That is too funny. I can't believe you got fired for that though.

perdix 29

Don't believe it. I actually quit that job and got fired from the next because I didn't want to go along with my South American unrepentant Nazi child molester boss. But that's another story.

YakuzaxGeneralz 9

Jeez... I. I don't even know how to respond to that.

I have such a big ******* crush on Perdix.

83- you just don't respond to that. Sit in silence.

Maybe it's you're puppy who has the same name as him.

Carrotkidd15 5

His name was flapjack? Or wishbone?

bitchslapped22 14

Who the hell would call a dog Flapjack?

I remember there was a show about a detective dog named Wishbone.

He wasn't a detective. He retold classic stories.

24 - Are you thinking about that crime dog, McGriff or McGruff or whatever?

lmaoatall 6

You must have met the real Barky Von Schnouzer.

lmaoatall 6

Wait!!! I got it! Op met boners!!

ikickgingers 15

"Did not take it well" and "hit it and quit it" are synonymous?

ikickgingers 15

I want to meet my dogs namesake. :(

perdix 29

I met it! He was very unpopular among the Irish Setters.

I want to meet my dog's namesake too! My dog's namesake is Peyton Manning. That would be pretty cool.

perdix 29

I may have misread. I read "dog namesake" instead of "dog's namesake" (apostrophe mine). At the dog park, someone had a terrier called "I Kick Gingers" and it nipped at the Viszlas and peed on the Irish Setters.

You cannot be held responsible for your actions if you were that drunk.

Tell that to drunk drivers. Contracts (verbal and written) are null and void if signed/agreed to while intoxicated. First impressions, alas (or thankfully), are not.

Yes, you can you dope. It was your choice to drink more than you can handle, the consequences are all yours.

In a stupid ass situation like this, you don't have to be, you dope.

Anyone who gets piss drunk deserves just about anything bad that happens to them that not, this is all OP's fault

That sounds utterly ******* ridiculous. Nobody was talking about killing someone. What is your problem? Being drunk and laughing about someone 's name has nothing to do with drunk driving. Lighten the **** up!

Ins0mau 20

God! Not everyone that gets drunk is a drunk driver! FFS!

That's exactly the point I was trying to make.

Well now u can go talk to him about how sorry you are:)