By hellpop - 24/05/2015 13:19 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I felt pretty. As I deal with a severe anxiety and depression, I was proud of myself. All until a little girl asked: "Are you a boy or a girl?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 765
You deserved it 3 397

hellpop tells us more.

Hey, OP here! c I just wanted to quickly clarify, I did not expect this to be published I was having a pretty bad day and out of needing to vent so I posted the most recent event. I am a cis female, not transgender. However I have polycystic ovarian disorder and I deal with hair growing in places such as my face which is why I believe the girl asked as I hadn't shaved that day... For me, the testosterone I have really effects my confidence so this did knock me back a little bit but thankfully I have very supportive friends and wonderful boyfriend who tell me not to worry so much. c: Thank you for all the positive feedback and comments, it really helps.

Top comments

Hey, it's just a little kid. I'm sure you looked perfect today op!

#102 Shaving doesn't make your hair grow back thicker, it's just a myth.

Comments

Herrochild 10

Ouch! That sucks. I'm sorry

don't feel down op :) kids will be kids and more than likely they didnt mean anything by it. im sure you looked beautiful today

Guess you shouldn't start a new Pokémon game any time soon.

You probably looked so hot that your hotness defied all gender limits. Flaunt it!

Its a little kid, she doesn't know how rude that is, either that or she has a serious issue that makes her not be able to distinguish gender, but don't let a little kid ruin your day, save that for when you start a family

bullies at my middle school did this to me everyday. I have no confidence whatsoever now. it can really be mentally degrading to a person.

Little kids don't understand the beauty of adrongny, don't worry :)

You definitely don't deserve it. Sorry op