By hellpop - 24/05/2015 13:19 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I felt pretty. As I deal with a severe anxiety and depression, I was proud of myself. All until a little girl asked: "Are you a boy or a girl?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 765
You deserved it 3 397

hellpop tells us more.

Hey, OP here! c I just wanted to quickly clarify, I did not expect this to be published I was having a pretty bad day and out of needing to vent so I posted the most recent event. I am a cis female, not transgender. However I have polycystic ovarian disorder and I deal with hair growing in places such as my face which is why I believe the girl asked as I hadn't shaved that day... For me, the testosterone I have really effects my confidence so this did knock me back a little bit but thankfully I have very supportive friends and wonderful boyfriend who tell me not to worry so much. c: Thank you for all the positive feedback and comments, it really helps.

Top comments

Hey, it's just a little kid. I'm sure you looked perfect today op!

#102 Shaving doesn't make your hair grow back thicker, it's just a myth.

Comments

Should have whipped out your dick and been like, "I'm a girl."

MzZombicidal 36

Yes, expose yourself to a child to make a joke. Good idea.

The best response to that question is "yes I am."

wfacsc 13

I wish I were that quick witted. This made me laugh.

Kids minds are young and curious, don't let them discourage you.

Hahaha you got insecure off of a kids comment? Soft ass

Merylwen 24

I assume you've never heard of anxiety disorders. Still, very considerate comment.

If you feel pretty, that's all that matters! Kids don't know much anyway

She didn't say you weren't pretty - she asked what gender you define as.

Op needs a serious headcheck, "are you a boy or a girl?" Is hardly malicious.

harrystyless 11

Don't let them get you down. You're beautiful