By LoveBytes - 27/03/2012 21:29 - Canada - Victoria

Today, I emailed my crush an anonymous love letter. It wasn't until twenty minutes later that I realized that the email address I used contained my full name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 671
You deserved it 44 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ByronJess 17

And that's why you don't send love letters like a creeper.

ksjones2 5

Thats why you write love 'letters' not love 'emails'

Comments

I did that once on formspring back when that was cool, I feel your pain

Well hopefully he deletes it as Spam Mail.

linkinpark98 23

That would be kind of sad actually… Just deleting a letter he knows was from her. XD I think OP is in a tough situation.

Next time pay more attention to details. When I like someone I wait for the right time to tell them, worst case scenario they say no, laugh in your face and so on, but you will get over it and move on. It's worth the risk for a chance at satisfaction.

So true, take a chance. If it doesn't work out, well, you're still breathing and there's more fish in the sea

They might appreciate the courage it took to pour your heart out? Then again life's not a tv show.

It doesn't say he/she did not know the person in person, she could have, or not we won't know because it doesn't say like I would tell the OP, pay attention to detail.

Birdie_Sage 0

Well, it's do or die! Be happy that your name was on it, I bet he was going to ask who it was anyways before giving an actual response...

exactly. I have never really understood the point of anonymous love letters. you poor your heart out and declare your feelings and then don't sign it. it is like saying yeah I feel all that but in the end you're not worth the risk have a nice life.

*pour. is there a way to edit actual comments?

Bmck112 4

I can think of worse emails sent out because of the evil "reply all" button that has caused people to lose jobs. Be glad you aren't one of them.

well, i'm not sure why you would think that was a good idea but i would just tell him you left your email account up and your friend playing a prank on you.

desireev 17

My Creeper-Beeper just went off, OP! I hate doing it, but I'm voting YDI on this one. Pay closer attention if you must be creepy! :)