By Bilibók Renáta - 16/08/2019 14:00

Today, I drove my car into a fence because a spider was crawling from the mirror. The police laughed their asses off. One of them asked, "What should I write in the report? That she got scared of a spider?" Then he wrote just that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 433
You deserved it 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't that a pretty common occurrence though, people get startled by some critter in their car/an animal on the road/ a sudden loud noise and swerve their cars in a stupid split-second reaction? It's not like you decided in a minute-long, out loud discussion with yourself that the best way to kill the spider was to crash your car on purpose - I hope, at least. :)

Sue the spider! I lost a car in a 4-car pile up because the guy in the fourth car “sneezed.” Car accidents are often caused by dumb shit.

Comments

Isn't that a pretty common occurrence though, people get startled by some critter in their car/an animal on the road/ a sudden loud noise and swerve their cars in a stupid split-second reaction? It's not like you decided in a minute-long, out loud discussion with yourself that the best way to kill the spider was to crash your car on purpose - I hope, at least. :)

Sue the spider! I lost a car in a 4-car pile up because the guy in the fourth car “sneezed.” Car accidents are often caused by dumb shit.

I'm sorry j k now you probably don't see it this way, but I found the fact that a pile-up happening because a guguy sneezed hilarious!!

And for leaving the scene of the crime, too.

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine years ago. Shortly after graduating from college, starting his first job, and buying a new car, a bee flew in, and while he was distracted trying to kill it, he swerved into the oncoming lane and caused a head-on collision. Fortunately, there were no serious injuries.

I am terrified of spiders and am always afraid something like this will happen to me. Sorry, OP! Hope you and your car are okay!

This is a very serious issue here. I feel you.

7and7is 20

Stop driving. You’ll kill someone.

Hey, OP here, I'm happy to report that both me, and my car are OK, and hopefully, the spider too, because the full story goes like this: I had spotted the spider, and even though I was seriously arachnophobic, this time, I didn't get particularly startled, I just tried vigorously blowing it out through the window. The momentary lack of attention drove me into the fence. Fun fact: this happened about 20 feet from my house. @7and7is, don't you worry, child, been driving for 11 years, never ever had even a minor bump, probably won't kill anyone. Unless I intend to.