By Anonymous - 18/09/2015 21:14 - United States - Jonesboro

Today, at the small daycare I run, I turned around to put something away. I heard a splashing sound and then saw one of my kids vomiting. He puked several times, and managed to hit the only rug in the entire house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 492
You deserved it 1 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you throw away the rug, at least the clean up will be easy.

Xquisite1 28

At least the kid doesn't have retched aim. That fact is something that can't be repuked.

Comments

Xquisite1 28

At least the kid doesn't have retched aim. That fact is something that can't be repuked.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I know you're being funny. But people that have kids aren't going to find this funny :/ You should know how the FML community is by now lol.

Kids will be kids, I'm sure it wasn't intentional. All part of the job right? Taking the good with the bad.

I was a projectile vomiter as a kid. I was the kid who puked on your everything. I mean your life sucks, but I sympathize for the kid.

syngatesss 5

Hey OP, at least you can just toss the rug out!

JustinJK 21

Um. Idk. some rugs are really, really expensive. However, idk if I'd have expensive things that kids have access to ruin.

Doesn't this come with the territory of running a daycare out of your house?

I guess yew don't have kids. .and yew shan't have kids. .

Air=disease carrier, yet you still breathe.

not everyone likes kids... geez get off this person's ass about it

That comment is so incredibly asinine. oh and thank you #30. Preciate you.

If you throw away the rug, at least the clean up will be easy.

Kids got aim. At least he didn't spray everything around him?