By FlamedOut - 23/04/2017 22:00

Today, I discovered that my Tinder date is the roommate and best friend of a date from the previous week that went sour. He also hangs out with my former high school flame. What are the chances? FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 852
You deserved it 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awildwhisper 30

If they are friends with your previous failed relationships then it might be a sign that this one won't work out either if they act similar.

Don't know for sure unless you try, but forewarned is forearmed. BoL to you, OP! :-)

Comments

awildwhisper 30

If they are friends with your previous failed relationships then it might be a sign that this one won't work out either if they act similar.

species4872 19

Nice assumption that the problem was them.

awildwhisper 30

I did no such thing. I never said they were the problem. If you have 3 friends and you don't get along with 2 of them then chances are you will not like the third person either because people that are alike hang out together. I'm not putting blame on OP nor the guys. Some personalities don't get along and there's nothing wrong with that.

Don't know for sure unless you try, but forewarned is forearmed. BoL to you, OP! :-)

Burle 17

I imagine the chances are higher with you than for other people

WeirdUS 29

If they are that close it's a good chance they are similar personality wise. Also it could create some weird moments if you are hanging out at their apartment.

haha ouch. it's a small world I guess. good luck?

Maybe the internet has left me jaded but I refuse to believe you matching with and being pursued by the sour's roommate is a coincidence. They are setting you up for failure. Whether they plan to do it right away or let it simmer they are planning something behind your back. People are that shitty in the world.

they probably knew that ahead of time... if they are close more than likey showed your profile after date was confirmed and the other probably high fived him and spoke of the prior date