By finallyready - 08/01/2013 19:56 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Spicy
Today, I discovered after 11 months, my girlfriend is finally ready to have sex. I discovered this by walking in on her and one of my friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 132
You deserved it 4 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you mean ex-girlfriend.. And ex-friend. -_-

Sinamoi 18

Saved you the trouble of having to discover who she really was before you did take that big step in your relationship. Send her ass a packin' and find someone worthy of a healthy relationship.

Comments

wsdarrah 14

I'm sorry OP. :( If she would do that to you then she doesn't deserve you. I hope you find someone much better.

Reasonable explanation, she tripped, he fell and both their clothes ripped off and he fell on top of her...

Tali147 16

That has happened to me before. Completely plausible.

It just shows how quickly people you trust can stab you in the back. You deserve better OP.

bach2121 13

What a ****. Hope you dumped that piece of shit...

jennuhm 4

Nothing to say about the friend? Really?

BlueFlatts 20

Kick his ass! But you might want to wait till later so you won't have to fight a naked guy.

Hey, zero YDI! (At time of posting) Guess even the trolls figure that there's no way OP deserved it.

54 now I bet it's the badge hunters who always hit both.

Or it's possible they presume he deserves it because they believe he should have known the type of person he was in a relationship with. Not my opinion but its possible and I could see how some could click YDI

I totally clicked YDI because he didn't use the 'ICheat'... /sarcasm..

You either have incredibly horrible timing, or it's not her first ride at that particular rodeo. Both are no bueno.

What a great friend! I bet he was just breaking her in for you. Kinda like an untamed horse.

I never understood why anyone would cheat. If you're not happy in a relationship, just leave. Don't destroy the possibility for someone else to have a relationship.

Because people are greedy scum bags who want to have their cake and eat it too. I'm slightly bitter.

I never understood why people would cheat. If you don't want to be with someone, don't be with them. It's extremely disrespectful to cheat. I'd rather be dumped than cheated on. I wouldn't want to be the "other person" either. If you can't commit to one person, don't be in a monogamous relationship with them. I hope you kicked the daft twats out of your life, OP.

Sorry, I basically just repeated the comment above. I didn't see what had been said until it was too late. Ignore me, I'll just crawl back into my hole.

Actually that was better than the previous comment. This kind of relationship crap is EXACTLY why I don't want to be in one.

Not all relationships are like this. At all.

cicpjaky 6

Somebody needs an ass whopping