By RavingLunatic - 01/05/2015 22:17 - United States - Gilbert

Today, I desperately needed to let off some steam at work, so I went outside and screamed obscenities at the top of my lungs, before heading back inside. The police then showed up to investigate complaints of a "raving lunatic" in the area. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 283
You deserved it 24 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rhcpgurl 18

And you thought screaming obscenities at the top of your lungs wouldn't scare and catch the attention of people within earshot of you?

As does punching stupid people. However, that also involves the police.

Comments

Punching inanimate objects usually helps me blow off steam.

Tip: go outside and throw ice cubes at the ground as hard as you can. You get the satisfaction of breaking something without causing any real damage or creating a mess to clean up.

I'm not even worried about how good #38 idea was I just love his profile picture

buttcramp 21

36, thats an awesome idea! OP, i like that you did this because it's a good way to blow off steam but not at work lol

#36 that sounds like a great idea, except op lives in Arizona. chances are the ice cubes would melt before they hit the ground. depending on what part of Az they live. I live in Mesa, and I can tell you they don't last long outside at all.

As does punching stupid people. However, that also involves the police.

Well after you explained everything worked out well right?

Least they didnt call you the crazy bitch

Lead the cops to the employee that caused you the frustration. :)

sounds to me like you yelled yourself right into that one

rhcpgurl 18

And you thought screaming obscenities at the top of your lungs wouldn't scare and catch the attention of people within earshot of you?

I'm sure there is someone you don't like at the office that you could tip off the police to

askullnamedbilly 33

Well, you kind of fit the bill, don't you?

Please provide your address. We will deliver a big load of stress balls to you at no cost. Its not a movie dude you shouldn't have done that.

Hmm. Big load of balls. Just what he needs.

PePziNL 20

31: That was golden, ahahaha. Thank you.

Boss comes in later... "What are you doing?" OP: "Just playing with my balls"