By Anonymous - 20/01/2010 18:21 - United States

Today, I decided to treat my yeast infection over the counter to avoid going to the doctor. Too bad I didn't read the directions. Now I have to go to the doctor to get the tip of the applicator removed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 753
You deserved it 38 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserve it for arbitrarily cramming things in there. You're fortunate it's just an applicator.

Your ****** must be huge if you've been given directions. Most people just get instructions.

Comments

O_O you ALWAYS read the instructions for those sorts of things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoonyIce 0

What the hell? Yeast infection medications ARE over the counter, genius. You never have to see a doctor unless it's really serious. Read the damn instructions next time; it's an applicator, not a *****.

youre supposed to go to the doctor the first time you get one too, but people rarely do. its much easier that way though, just one little pill to take and it clears it up!

@ #13 um, you're a dumbass. the prescription (1) costs less if you have decent insurance (the generic costs something like $4) and (2) you just take it once and forget about it, no fuss, no muss and no disgusting mess. it's not the seriousness of the situation, it's just wanting to be over and done with it. @ OP, you're an idiot. how do you get any part of applicator stuck up there badly enough to go to the dr?? And most dr's will just phone in a prescription for the yeast infection pill if you have had an infection before and can recognize the signs, they won't make you come in. I recommend doing that next time.

ewwwwww YDI for not reading the instructions, but i'm sure the doctor's seen worse

jesbar95 10

urr ******* dumb! why would u post something like that!?! 1.) the fact that u dont clean ur ****** in order to get a yeast infection is already weird! 2.) u telling us that ur pussy is sticky and deep takes the grossness to a WHOLE new level!

Not cleaning your ****** doesn't usually result in a yeast infection. The most common way to get one is by taking antibiotics.

yeah what idkwierd said. @ ellawea : ever hear of wikipedia?

Yes, what idkweird said. There are a lot of things that can cause a yeast infection, and hygiene typically isn't one of them. (You shouldn't be washing your ****** anyway... that would definitely upset your pH and would likely cause a yeast infection.) You can get them from a hormonal imbalance, and eating too much starch/sugar too. I'm on birth control and I get them chronically even with showering every day.

hygiene has nothing to do with yeast infections - in fact, people who keep it really, really clean are more likely to get a yeast infection because theyre cleaning out all natural good bacteria. douching (shoving water up there to clean everything out) is actually a major cause of yeast infections, especially if theres soap mixed in with the water. that doesnt mean you shouldnt wash your vag though. lol

you... just... shhh. your ignorance is not appreciated. go wikipedia yeast infection. If anything she got it from OVER cleaning her ******. or from letting her boyfriend have anal and then vaginal without washing in between...

ummm u have to b a dumbass to not read directions before sticking shit inside u.. ydi for being a moron

Your ****** must be huge if you've been given directions. Most people just get instructions.

Scubadiver172001 0
birds_fml 7

How the hell did you loose the tip of the applicator up there? I've used all different types of yeast infection creams, and there is no "tip" to the applicator. There's the plunger, and there's the applicator. Both of these parts are a good 5 inches long, so how deep is your vag that you could loose it up there? Unless you were using the pre-loaded ovule type, and you're a moron who thinks the ovule is the "tip" of the applicator. It's supposed to stay up there! I suspect this was written by a guy. Or someone who's REALLY stupid and stuck it up their butt.

sucka_fool 0

bahaha! I agree... totally agree. It's improbable.

That's not funny. My brother died that way. A Monistat plunger in the sphincter is no laughing matter.

Sir, I just pissed my pants a little laughing at that comment. high five for you.