By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 23:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I confronted my fiancé and told him I knew his 'little secret'. I had suspected that he had been ruining his wedding diet by eating pizza at the office. He replied that the affair with his secretary had only been going on for a couple of months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 162
You deserved it 7 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nananna915 0

Dump him, dump him immediately

Yulia_fml 0

Thank goodness you found out now! But really, his secretary? How un-original.

Comments

moonlit_manga 0

Wedding diet? Tee hee I thought that was a girl thing! Well I wouldn't know I'm only 16 ^-^; sorry to hear that though....

mommacutmyhair 0
XxHeartBrokenxX 0

Dump him harshly. No mercy ^.^ And cuss out the secretary for being involved

i say chuck the ring down a sewer or somewhere unreachable. then leave him. what.a.loser.

Stop posting. I have seen you post tons, making all of them most likely fake

Stop commenting. It's obvious you haven't figured out that "Anonymous" is the default name used when no name is given. What's next, are you going to accuse them of lying because the message starts with "Today" and there's no way they would have posted it the same day?

amazingkate 0

#20 HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. you didn't like him the way he was. his secretary likes him fine.

You would be mad at him for eating pizza?big deal... But fyl for him cheating on you.

I don't understand why everyone thinks her attitude or the possibility that she made him go on a diet givees him the right to cheat on her. To break up with her - sure. But that's way different than cheating. If his needs aren't being fulfilled, or whatever, you BREAK UP, not cheat.