By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 23:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I confronted my fiancé and told him I knew his 'little secret'. I had suspected that he had been ruining his wedding diet by eating pizza at the office. He replied that the affair with his secretary had only been going on for a couple of months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 162
You deserved it 7 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nananna915 0

Dump him, dump him immediately

Yulia_fml 0

Thank goodness you found out now! But really, his secretary? How un-original.

Comments

Wedding diet? Why wouldn't he cheat on you.

fml1358 0

That's horrible that he was cheating on you but at least you found out now rather than later. And that definitely isn't just a little secret. That's a HUGE HUGE HUGE secret

ONLY a couple months?! WOW, give him a time for a couple more months, at least, don't be a TOTAL bitch!

peopleplz2008 0

"wedding diet" he doesn't care how he looks. only women care on their wedding day

#8, she didn't ask him anything. She said she knew about his 'secret', referring to his eating habits. #27, who said he was overweight? Also, who said SHE was the one putting him on a diet? Maybe he wanted to keep in shape so he could fit into his tux. You get it fitted in advanced. It's not like you can alter it the morning of your wedding. $33, again, he could've made the decision to going on a diet and informed her of it, possibly to help him keep it balanced. #59 and #104, you don't deserve to get married - ever. I hope you're alone for the rest of your life. #63, "Most of the time they are henpecked and frustrated and trapped in relationships that do not fulfil their needs." Please, my boyfriend cheated on me in November. He felt trapped? HE asked ME to move in with him. HE asked ME to sign a lease with him. His needs were definitely fulfilled, believe me. #68, I don't believe with "once a cheater, always a cheater" and I have been cheated on. People change. Shit happens. blah blah blah. I gave my boyfriend a second chance, but that's all he's getting. We're not engaged, though, and that definitely changes everything. I think if he did it when we were engaged and not just dating [though it took me months to get over and I'm still having trust issues with him], I probably would've ended it completely since being engaged is supposed to be a serious commitment. #76, #87, #96 #125 #136, I AGREE COMPLETELY!! #132, "Have you ever thought that the wife of this man you're sleeping with actually WANTS to stay monogamous and entered the marriage believing that her husband wants the same thing?" If the guy didn't want the same thing, why would HE have proposed to her? Who confronts their boyfriend/girlfriend by saying "I know your little secret" when they're referring to his/her cheating? Why beat around the bush for something serious like that? She was obviously referring to a smaller, not as serious issue. 'Oh, hunny, I know you're little secret of sleeping with someone else while we're in a committed relationship.' Seriously, people?

Darkspear 0

I'd cheat on you too, if you put me on a "Wedding Diet"

Sugar_lipsXo 0

DUMP HIS ASS NOW. he will cheat again.

Lucy111 0

**** that guy! leave his ass!

wedding-diet? are you kidding me? bet you are one of those monster-brides.