By Anonymous - 14/11/2010 05:43 - United States

Today, I changed my phone number because my old one belonged to a prostitute. My new one belongs to a debtor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 258
You deserved it 3 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so your new number "belongs to" a debtor? do you guys share a number?

smokeymcpottt 3

You should have given the prostitute's number to your mother. Oh the look on her face!

Comments

FYLDeep 25

It's funny cause the guy who had the number before you probably had it repossessed. You might be complaining about the phone calls, but the other guy probably just wishes he could still get phone calls.

xThatAsianGurlx 0

Haha I would've kept the prostitutes number ;] haha jk

So if I'm right OP was a prostitute and is no longer one so she changed her number. Now she's in debt and thus the FML. Prostitute to debt seems like step up though. Not judging, just stating.

so before everybody wanted to call you, now nobody answering your calls

hey maphanieRAWR. if u think ur pic is cute... it's not...

I agree, it makes me feel sick along with her profile.

You don't have to badmouth people to show how stupid they are. If they are indeed stupid (I.E. "What's a debtor") they will just embarrass themselves. Chill, people.

C6Racer 0

Agreed, 36. This isn't freakin facebook.

OldMrFranklin 0
Slim_Shadyy_fml 0

you should've kept your old phone number so you can atleast make some money (:

doesn't make sense. that would make u an prostitute if ur old number belonged to one. and now ur a debtor if ur new number belongs to one.

Halloween23_fml 0

I bet the one from the prostitute was more fun...