By Lemonhead - 21/07/2009 15:19 - United States

Today, I came home from living in Spain for 2 years. My mom made dinner for me, and she had forgotten about my allergy to citrus, because she made lemon chicken. After using my EpiPen, and calling 911 for myself, I heard my mom say to my dad, "She always did have to be the center of attention." FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 009
You deserved it 3 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Your mom was probably kidding, stop being a baby.

naomi9241 0

So a mom who kids about that sort of thing after their kid's just suffered an allergic reaction bad enough to need an ambulance is any better?

kira822_fml 0

Who says she forgot? Maybe she's sick of u stealing all the attention LOL. Jk yes, FYL

katelynmarie 0

Haha, might want to watch out for your mom. She might want to put a hit out on you. :/

I agree. What a bitch. She fails as a Mom.

cuterthanuthink 0

how can someone forget about that? what the hell is wrong with your mom? lol

darkheadlights 4

Um, if you knew it was lemon chicken, why did you eat it?

If she had known it was lemon chicken prior to eating it, I doubt she would have if the allergy is that severe. Odds are it was after she had already eaten some that she found out the hard way.

She probably didn't know it was lemon chicken before eating, and about smelling/tasting the lemon juice, maybe the OP has problems with those things.

So your stunt for attention in front of the family wasn't enough? Had to bring it across the whole internet huh? YDI for having food allergies.

Lichinamo 33

People can't control food allergies, or any allergies for that matter. I eat apples and pears all the time and I'm allergic, but it's not severe. My brother is allergic to nuts, peanuts(which are not nuts), beans, and a few other things that I don't remember off the top of my head. Not our faults.

Lichinamo 33

(Sorry, this was a repeated post)

That's a bastardly thing to say. I guess if someone developed cancer she would say "They just want attention." Maybe she's the one wanting attention.

Whatevers_clever 0

Boo that sucks, you're mom is a rude biatch.

skiBOAT 0

FYL, what a caring mother. Even if that remark was a joke she's in no position to be kidding around. I'd go back to Spain if I were you.