By ClydeBarrow - 29/08/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I came back from a two week vacation. As I walked in the door, my boyfriend greeted me with a "Hey, honey! Could you clean the crockpot?" It still had the chicken in it from my going away dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 177
You deserved it 3 699

ClydeBarrow tells us more.

He refused to go with me on vacation because he said that Italy was too hot. You can ask him why he didn't want to go. I put the chicken in a container and handed it to him because I figured if he wanted to keep it lying around the house while I was gone, he wouldn't mind eating it while he was finding a place that would take his lazy ass in.

Top comments

alex_vik 0

Do you even know the definition of the word "boyfriend"?

nuhtmehg 0

I agree with #61 - the first thing i would have said is " and you didn't do it why? " Bravo for kicking him to the curb ... you definitely deserve better !

Comments

#21, shut up. it was her going away party and so it would be at least NICE for the boyfriend to clean it. and dump him. he's lazy and thats just going to hurt you in the end

I hope he rewarded you with amazing sex (if you did end up cleaning it).

You should probably dump this loser. I mean really? He just stares at a pot full of chicken and doesn't clean it, and immediately expects you to clean it when you get back? What a total ass.

Ooh, he's a keeper! I assume the reason he didn't go on vacay with you is because he can't afford it, because he's a lazy bum and has no job? Take it as a little taste of the future and be rid of your leech.

PlasmaFox 0

Hey, jackass. Just because someone doesn't have a job doesn't mean they're "lazy bums" or "leeches". Maybe if you weren't a stuck up bitch with your rich daddy you would realize that.

Hey, you don't know why he didn't go. Maybe he didn't go because he couldn't take a vacation from work! Think about all of the possiblilities before you go on a rant about someone you don't know.

Italy was 'too hot'. That was his reason.

why would you have a going away dinner/party for a 2 week vacation? your friends will see you again in 2 weeks, and you're going to have a way better time than them on your vacation. either your friends are way too sweet or just straight up dumb.

moonlight_daze 8

Oh god I just love how everybody getting so obsessed with this. It's pretty pathetic if you read the comments. lol

Keep in mind it says going away dinner. Meaning it could have just been the last dinner they had together for 2 weeks. I've done that with my husband. It's not uncommon to have a nice dinner with your significant other before your going to be away from them for a while.

YDI for having a crap boyfriend.. Get a better one who doesn't treat you like dirt

foxkl 0

haha sounds like something my boy friend would do