By ClydeBarrow - 29/08/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I came back from a two week vacation. As I walked in the door, my boyfriend greeted me with a "Hey, honey! Could you clean the crockpot?" It still had the chicken in it from my going away dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 177
You deserved it 3 699

ClydeBarrow tells us more.

He refused to go with me on vacation because he said that Italy was too hot. You can ask him why he didn't want to go. I put the chicken in a container and handed it to him because I figured if he wanted to keep it lying around the house while I was gone, he wouldn't mind eating it while he was finding a place that would take his lazy ass in.

Top comments

alex_vik 0

Do you even know the definition of the word "boyfriend"?

nuhtmehg 0

I agree with #61 - the first thing i would have said is " and you didn't do it why? " Bravo for kicking him to the curb ... you definitely deserve better !

Comments

You should be glad that "clean the crockpot" only referred to washing the rancid food out of the slow-cooker. It could have meant that he wanted you to toss his salad right away.

Next time try crockpot liners. You just throw them away after you cook the food and the pot itself is relatively clean. BTW, your BF is a douche.

What a lazy ass. You're better off with a cat. At least when they're pissed because you went on vacation without them, they'll only shit in your shoes.

AntiChrist7 0

YDI for picking a pig as boyfriend

happysmartg 5

what a lazy douche! dump him!

Bullshet 0

Glad to hear you dumped the lazy douche! I could never date someone that would rather leave smelly meat around the house than clean it up themselves. Seriously, him being a male doesn't give him a right to sit around and be lazy while his gf does all the housework. What ever happened to respect? This century has gone way beyond gender roles, but apparently there are still people living in the 19th century here.

Jennydew 0

Why couldn't your boyfriend clean it up himself? I'm sure you didn't throw your own going away party so why would you be expected to clean it up? Your boyfriend is a disgusting slob for leaving chicken in a crock pot for two weeks. Chicken stinks when it rots, could he not smell it?!

Jennydew 0

Way to go ClydeBarrow! You dumped his disgusting ass! I would have done the same thing, although I might have thrown the contents of the crock pot at him instead of handing it to him in a container....

YDI for going on vacation without your boyfriend, what's that about? also YDI for not cleaning the pot yourself, and then you DUMPED him... just because he asked you to clean your own crockpot, you went on vacation for two weeks while he stayed home and took care of the house for you, the LEAST you could do is clean your OWN crockpot FHL for going out with such a bitch (FHL = **** his life)

HE didn't wanna go. If my boyfriend was a complete and utter douchebag about it, I'd go alone too. And generally, going away dinners are not hosted by the person going away. Generally, the other person hosts it to make sure the person going away doesn't have to worry about dishes before leaving.

you're an ass. I'm married and my husband doesn't have the same amount of time off as me. I have more. so I would go somewhere without him too.

well if he threw you the going away party, then he shoulda cleaned it anyways. plus it's disgusting to not clean that shit for that long. he shoulda just cleaned it for sanitary reasons and maybe told her off when she got back.