By ClydeBarrow - 29/08/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I came back from a two week vacation. As I walked in the door, my boyfriend greeted me with a "Hey, honey! Could you clean the crockpot?" It still had the chicken in it from my going away dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 177
You deserved it 3 699

ClydeBarrow tells us more.

He refused to go with me on vacation because he said that Italy was too hot. You can ask him why he didn't want to go. I put the chicken in a container and handed it to him because I figured if he wanted to keep it lying around the house while I was gone, he wouldn't mind eating it while he was finding a place that would take his lazy ass in.

Top comments

alex_vik 0

Do you even know the definition of the word "boyfriend"?

nuhtmehg 0

I agree with #61 - the first thing i would have said is " and you didn't do it why? " Bravo for kicking him to the curb ... you definitely deserve better !

Comments

moonlight_daze 8

YDI for not cleaning out the crackpot before you left. And YDI for fantasizing that your boyfriend wasn't a crackpot himself.

thats not an FML... tell the ****** to clean it himself the lazy ass... or just do it yourself and tell him he has to pay u...

moonlight_daze 8

And then **** the ****** all night long! :D

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#43 Shut your 19th century ass up. It isn't just a womans job to clean it up. Mainly men tend to think that the woman belongs in the kitchen. Woman have righs to so STFU and GFU 19th century woman haterz

You know it was just a joke right? Probably a bad one though...........

that's disgusting. I have no respect for people who think it's okay to wait for someone else to clean up, especially when moldy food is involved. there's a difference between messy and filthy

Yeah, that joke got old the last 50,000 times someone said it. Dammit. This was supposed to be in reply to 43.

Haha,fail but seriously I even said it was stupid

Thanks guys, nice to know that most of you see it my way. To let everyone know, I dumped his ass and put what was left of the crockpot chicken in a tupperware container, handed it to him and booted him out of my house. The locks are being changed tomorrow morning.

alex_vik 0

Ok, now answer the question some have been pondering. Are you a girl or gay?

I'm female, sorry I didn't specify but when I was posting I was more than a little pissed off.

ClydeBarrow, you are a psycho bitch, dumping him was waaay overreacting just for asking you to clean your own pot, YOU'RE the lazy one in this situation, you leave him all alone for two weeks so you can go on vacation the when you get back you dump him for not washing your dishes, if i were him I would've dumped YOU, not the other way around

tangerine_12 0

um...#82, assuming it was HER going away dinner, he probably MADE the dinner, so why should she have to clean it up? what a lazy ass, way to go for dumpong him. you could find wayyy better.

Why the F would you put 2 week old food into a container?? IT IS NASTY TRASH! "Could you clean the crockpot?" was his way of saying, 'here's what you get for taking a vacation w/o me'.

He refused to go with me on vacation because he said that Italy was too hot. You can ask him why he didn't want to go. I put the chicken in a container and handed it to him because I figured if he wanted to keep it lying around the house while I was gone, he wouldn't mind eating it while he was finding a place that would take his lazy ass in.

congratulations! He sounds like a total douche.

taylor9140 21

Well OP, you're lucky to have gone to Italy for 2 weeks

And your answer was 'No, is there a reason you couldn't do it at some point in the last two weeks,' right?

nuhtmehg 0

I agree with #61 - the first thing i would have said is " and you didn't do it why? " Bravo for kicking him to the curb ... you definitely deserve better !

pour it over his head. I'm assuming it's pourable by now. Chicken puddin'!