By Veryfunny - 23/02/2012 23:52 - Australia

Today, I came back from a holiday and the friend who'd been looking after my cats returned my spare key. When I wanted to put some relaxing music on, I noticed that he'd switched most of my CDs around in their cases. I have over a thousand of them. Very funny, thanks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 375
You deserved it 4 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GhettoXmuffin 7

Your going to have a busy afternoon...

Comments

Its the little shit like that that will drive you up a wall...plus, cats suck anyway

DontClickOnMe 28

For some reason, I sense that crazy cat ladies are about to thumb you down. But I sort of agree. Dogs are better anyway.

GoW_Chick 14

I think the best pets I ever had was shadow and sonic my pet hedgehogs, way cuter than any dog or cat I've seen, and they make cute little squeaking noises so basically my cuteness radar was spiking off the charts... not that any of this matters.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

I've noticed a pattern. Whenever a cat is mentioned anywhere in an FML, dog lovers have to go out of their way to say how much cats suck, dogs are better, and anyone who disagrees is a crazy cat lady. Sorry, but that really annoys the hell out of me. I hate dogs, you hate cats. I love my cat the way you love your dogs. To each their own, so shut up already. I've seen some creepy ******* behaviour from dog lovers, so don't make me start.

MissHayleyJames 7

How can you hate dogs? Bad experience as a child? I prefer dogs to cats but I still love cats. I don't understand how people can hate dogs though unless they were attacked as a little kid.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Not at all, I had a worse experience as a child with cats. I was afraid of their claws, and allergic. I don't like dogs because they annoy me, I don't like how they smell, and I don't like an animal that is so incredibly needy. I could make the same argument regarding why people hate cats. How can you, they are adorable and cuddly and take care of themselves. Let's just agree to disagree. People like different things, whatever.

Cats can be the most obnoxious and annoying little ***** around.

zoethepooh 0

C'mon, the cat vs dog argument is getting old. Some people like dogs, some people like cats, get over it.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

I just gotta say; a cat isn't going to bark at an intruder, or a random car pulling in your driveway.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

You see? You guys just can't agree to disagree, you HAVE to say 'cats still suck!' no matter how many times anyone says 'to each their own.' No truce at all. What is it about you dog lovers that makes you so hateful? Like I said, I liked dogs a lot more than cats when I was a kid, especially since I was allergic to the latter. So assuming I'm either insane or was savagely attacked by a dog, is very incorrect. By the way, most dogs I know will bark at ******* anything. You'll never know whether it's an intruder or your little brother taking a shit. And when they do attack, it's usually you they mistake for the intruder. It's ******* true, and you know it. Thumbs down all you want, your damn animal isn't perfect. Neither are cats, but neither are dogs. Now can we end this stupidness once and for all?

emmanizzer 6

Well, doesn't it depend on the animal itself? Some cats are angry bitches who'll claw the **** out of you, but some really are really sweet and adorable. Same goes for dogs. Some are vicious killers and some are loyal and affectionate But dogs smell.... ;)

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

I've never been attacked by any dog I have owned(or mistaken for an intruder), and they only barked at people and cars that don't frequent my home. I guess we trained them different.. But either way a cat isn't going to let you know whether it's; 'someone taking a shit' or a random crazy guy who didn't take his meds trying to get in. And I do have a cat too, I'm not just defending dogs like a typical dog lover.

MetalxSoldier 26

I got all the music I need on my phone. Androids rock! Plus I can put the music on my stereo or in my car with an aux. plug. Try it out.

Now you've got a random cd collection - the faith decides what you listen to.

stormer461 13

It's like shuffle for your CDs.

MissHayleyJames 7
badmike89 6
linkinpark98 23

Well now is the time to go through all of your collection. :D Or just sell all of them. CDs are becoming a thing of the past. :S

GoW_Chick 14

How do you know it wasn't your cats who did it? I mean they are sinister little fur balls set out to mildly annoy mankind.

If he had bothered to switch them all around obviously it won't be too much of a challenge to sort them out again.. I mean they should have titles on them and such.

MissHayleyJames 7

Not all CDs have titles on the actual disc. It would take me forever to figure out what half my CDs are.

Such a lovely friend you have there! Be sure to do something like that towards him if you look after his pets or his house when he is away, if he ever lets you look after it/them.