By hatetodisappoint - 21/10/2011 06:32 - United States

Today, I called my very overprotective father, and he took the time to tell me how proud he was of me for finally finding a good and respectable boyfriend. And that he was sorry he misjudged. I was calling for bail money to get my "good, respectable" boyfriend out of jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 296
You deserved it 40 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm just wondering what he did to end up in jail in the first place.

Is this the second half of the story about the pair who were caught skinny-dipping by the daughters cop father?

Comments

In response to your name, all I can think is "This one time at Band Camp..." but that's Waaaaaay before your time and totally makes me feel old!

This one time, at band camp, my friend choked a kid. he had anger management problems.

if i was your dad i wouldn't pay to bail your boyfriend out of prison. just saying.

Nikkitaria 9

I'm curious as to what parents would bail out their daughter's boyfriend from jail. Then again it depends what he did.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Damn. You can't tell him he's in jail! Maybe you could tell him you need money for an abortion instead?

juturnaamo 29

If she tells them the daddy is in jail, they'd probably pay for it

SkardeyKat 3

Ouch. I bet dad's face is red.

"Hi, Daddy." "Hello, sweetie. I was just thinking about stopping over at you & your respectable boyfriend's place." (Oh shit) "Um, we're actually renovating the entire place. So, uh, maybe you could visit in a month or two. Oh & by the way, I need $1000."

mariet_fml 23

He got his ass thrown in jail; let him figure out a way to get out.

KiddNYC1O 20

Exactly. Don't be a sucker, op.