By JTo - 03/03/2012 22:07 - United States

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend because I found an email he had written to an ex-fling telling her he was single and wanted to meet up. He wrote that email from my computer, in my apartment, on Valentine's Day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 953
You deserved it 3 822

Same thing different taste

Comments

alex_vik 0

At least he was with you on Valentine's Day. That must count for something.

KnightOfTheWind 0

Ouch, that's really messed up. But at least you found out somewhat quickly.

JTo_fml 0

To #11: you are very wrong! To #21: Nope, doesn't count for much after what he did ! To #22: why in the world would you say that?? you're nuts. To everyone else: thanks for your kind comments :)

oh my my. what a jerk. honestly. kick him.

What an asshole thing to do. Maybe after some time he'll realize what he lost and regret deeply what that douche could have had.

What a douche! Be glad you dumped his miserable cheating ass.

He's just a despicable creep and it's great that you kicked him to the curb. Doesn't he know "what goes around comes around"? He'll get his in the end...... (and you'll find someone who appreciates you)

Something kinda similar but not as harsh happened to me. It sucks. As in, "**** I'm scared of commitments and now have trust issues with men" sucks. And the worse thing is some guys just don't understand that what they did was wrong. WTF, guys, WTF.