By Anonymous - 30/04/2016 06:20 - Australia

Today, I briefly had the coolest boss in the world. He stormed over to a nasty customer who was giving me hell, and he absolutely laid into her. It lasted about 10 seconds before he collapsed from a major heart attack. A coworker's already blamed me for not pacifying the customer in the first place and causing all this to happen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 675
You deserved it 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well it was great while it lasted. I hope your boss is ok OP. He does sound cool. As for your coworker don't let him bring you down.

I wouldn't feel bad there is absolutely no way that it is your fault. Just unlucky OP. Did your manager live?

Comments

I think it is more of F your Bosses Life! But Congrats on the customer chew out! Im sure it was satisfying and fun to watch! Hope your boss is ok! And good luck trying to prove your innocence to your coworker.

I agree with everything you said. However.... *Boss' not bosses Grammar police: to correct and serve.

Atleast your boss stuck up for you, you should visit him in the hospital to give him your gratitude

TheSiraffe 16

I see FML's like these and wonder how people can say that OP deserves it

metalcrazed 21

Well,sometimes people in customer service like to be lazy and rude and then act shocked when you get upset and havinng a boss that rage shouts at female customers until he a heart attack isn't cool.

tarlax 11

Basically they do what #14 just did and make up absurdly contrived scenarios in their own empty heads just to have an excuse to slam the OP. Some people are just stupid like that.

metalcrazed 21

It actaully said his boss went off on a female customer until he had a heart attack in my opinion he should be fired sounds like serious rage issues.

DeadxManxWalking 27

Man that is horrible but at least you know your boss has your back! Make sure you visit him and bring him something to keep him occupied in the hospital he'll appreciate it.

Not your fault OP you are just going through the unfair part of the life. Is your boss ok? And what the hell is wrong with the morons voting this YDI?

Blaming you? For gods sake you weren't even the one forcing your boss to deal with the customer.

graphicstyle7 17

Your bosses' heart condition is certainly NOT your fault! I don't know what your co-worker is thinking, but putting you through a guilt-trip on something that's not your fault or, honestly not your problem is pretty messed up.

Talis99 26

Is the boss okay? I think that's what I care about most. Tell the coworkers to **** off in work-appropriate terms.