By Anonymous - 16/01/2011 17:18 - United Kingdom

Today, I bleached my hair. Not only did it fry, it also has a very noticeable green tint and because of the damage, I can't dye it again for a while. Now I keep getting asked "Why so serious?" by my friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 382
You deserved it 32 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

UpsidedownKayak 9

Wear a purple suit, put on some white make up and have fun with it. Really, it's not that serious.

The added "LMFAO" eliminated any chance of you being funny.

Comments

Ydi for bleaching your hair.. I hate this trend of bleaching/dying your hair..

cause you don't look good with any hair color?

Thats what you get for dying your hair like a douchebag!

kenjc135 3

How does dying your hair make you a douche bag?

There are a lot of ways to get the green out without bleaching, just google it.

talktomandybaby 8

haha.i totally get what you did their!!(:

fthku 13

YDI for bleaching your hair. That stuff causes brain damage! just look at #1's comments on other FMLs. And yours.

kenjc135 3

Bleaching your hair dosent cause brain damage dumb ass. It just kills your hair

ryanst 7

My friend dyed his hair blue and then bleached it.. so it's greenish-blonde too. But he's bisexual, so what does that say about you?

It says that the OP is a female. Plus, just because someone dyes their hair, doesn't make them homosexual or bisexual.

Shadow_Phantom 26

"Today, I bleached my hair-" YDI.

You can still dye your hair, y'know. Not every dye FRIES your hair. I bleached mine a week ago and dyed it black afterwards (yeah something went wrong, so I had to use the black). Guess what... My hair is totally soft and glossy.

you got lucky you didn't do damage bleaching then. because if your end are fried you can color over it but your ends will still break off.

KVKdragon 26

so raise your glass if you are gone in all the right ways :)

You know...I stay in business because of dingy folk that think they can just buy an off-the-shelf product and do their hair as well as a professional. Granted, some can manage to do bleach/tint on their own, but those people also usually research what they're doing. If your hair is a greenish blonde, you bleached to the ash stage. By a demi permanent tint with red or orange undertones, and...wait, never mind. Go to a salon and stop being so half-assed. If you don't have the knowledge to use something as potentially dangerous as bleach, don't use it. If you don't have the money to see a professional to compensate for the fact that you don't know how to use hair product on your own, then don't change your hair.