By I warned him - 19/12/2014 02:39 - United States - Marietta

Today, I beat my boyfriend in a video game. He promptly dumped me and told me to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 099
You deserved it 4 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

toxxickittyy 19

You dodged a bullet, trust me. I dated 2 people on WoW, first was immature like your ex and the second one I ended up marrying. You'll find the gamer of your dreams, keep your head up OP :)

Gravenmuir 18

Comments

What a jerk. I'd just be happy to have a girlfriend who would play games with me. I'd be happy if she beat me in a game, because it would show that she's serious enough about gaming for that to be a possible thing to do together, amidst all the more romantic options.

nebrfarmboy 1
Ethan_Blevins 12

Well that just makes him even more of a loser.

Mf2307 15

over a video game? that just sounds really mean

He should've dumped himself for losing to a girl.

Not all of us gamers are that way. Some of us realize that life is not a game and that there are no do-overs, magical amulets of articulation, or reloading your last save point from before you made an ass of yourself. Don't blame yourself for his stupidity. Just find someone who can handle the fact that every now and then, he'll get his ass handed to him in a game. The thing that has me curious is what game you kicked his ass in. I've played my share of games and know quite a few that have brought myself and friends to the point of spilled drinks, bruised arms, and someone walking out of the room after getting hit with the spare controller. Mario Kart is one of those games. Specifically Mario Kart 64. Blue Shell followed by lightning always sucks. Mario Party is the other that usually turns violent because, inevitably, it turns into who can screw the others over the most to win. Then there's the PC side of things, and that's where Magicka comes in. Nothing says "fun" quite so fast as accidentally pulling a total party kill with magic mines that freeze and fling you across the map. Or frying your teammates while trying to kill the goblins. Or melting holes in the ice while your friend tries to cross to get something cool, and we all know wizards can't swim. Yeah, that game tends to bring out the worst in us. Either way, a little elbow-jabbing between friends, perfectly fine (just, you know, try not to leave bruises), but overreacting to losing fair and square, you dodged that critical hit just in time.

DenBriZel 31

Sounds like my boyfriend... We play Destiny. He literally just threw a hissy fit and throwing shit all because I got better stuff than he did when doing the hard raid, even though the loot you get is based on RNG.

******* WOW! Just wow. What a ******* loser. Good ******* riddance I say! Hope you did have to much invested in that relationship.

im_a_black_guy 10

Blow him, he'll change his min