By I warned him - 19/12/2014 02:39 - United States - Marietta

Today, I beat my boyfriend in a video game. He promptly dumped me and told me to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 099
You deserved it 4 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

toxxickittyy 19

You dodged a bullet, trust me. I dated 2 people on WoW, first was immature like your ex and the second one I ended up marrying. You'll find the gamer of your dreams, keep your head up OP :)

Gravenmuir 18

Comments

seemo82 19

maybe he lost on purpose to make it a reason to dump ya .. sorry OP ... anyway he doesnt deserve u :)

#26, is it so hard to believe that a girl can be better than a boy at video games?

That was my initial reaction to reading that comment, but I honestly don't think that's what he meant. At least, one hopes xD

seemo82 19

#34 what i meant was that it wasn't a real reason to break up with ur girlfriend for , its not a big deal if my gf to won or even better then me in a game, for sure everyone is better in a specific way in different things ;)

What an idiot XD When I win against my boyfriend he gets fired up to beat me and so do I. This just makes it more fun!

catanita 18

Someone does not know how to lose. I wish my girlfriend played video games with me. Best of luck in finding a better boyfriend.

ShinyPikachu 5

Must've been Mario Party. Ruining relationships since 1998.

I want to know what you warned him about. Did you tell him that you were amazing at this game, and he just didn't believe you?

Indeed if she told him something like "I play this a lot and I'm really good at it" and he still thought naaah I'll easily beat her that's generally a red flag right there

Why would she need to warn him about anything?

She shouldn't. All the fault in this FML is squarely on the dude's shoulders from what little info it gives us. There may be a backstory, but I bet he's just one of those gamers that get really irritated and verbally abusive when they suck at a game.

tkdbb11790 12