By Lil_bit - 04/01/2010 05:05 - France

Today, I backed into our new garage door. The same new garage door that we purchased because I broke our old one by backing into it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 737
You deserved it 44 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I see a pattern here. Perhaps you should be more careful when driving.

Comments

razorp 0

hmm learn to drive maybe? always check mirrors before backing up you dumb ass... the next post from this user will be " today I got arrested for backing over someones child. FML"

"...the same child I bought to replace the old one I backed over." LMAO

libbyson 5

what is wrong with this world where its not common practice to look behind you before you back up. People need to learn how to drive before they should be allowed on the road

For some reason I couldn't see if the OP is male or female, sorry ladies I'm going to ASSUME that OP is a girl. Although the first time you had to tell the hubby must have been bad I would have paid money to see the meltdown that came with the second time. Surrender yourself to the fact that you should probably never drive again. Think about it... you didn't see a big effin door, it could have been a kid.

nonynony 0

Seriously, this is both incredibly stupid and incredibly scary! LOOK BEHIND YOU when you're backing out!

Maybe you shouldn't get behind the wheel, moron. Do everyone a favor and don't drive anymore.

I replaced garage door with child and it made me lol.

AlucardD80 0

wow pretty much every story I read I see #2 on here

That is why you car has different gears that you need to pay attention to! Wow...

dude pay attention. fyl but you also di. I don't see how you could do this twice.