By Anonymous - 18/09/2010 00:33 - United States

Today, I attended a job fair for a position at a shop. I was the only one who showed and submitted an application. I didn't get the job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 573
You deserved it 3 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iiNsTinK 0

Lol. that must have been embarassing... fyl..

Comments

moonlight_daze 8

If you were the only one applying for the job, how did you not get it? Or were there a shitload of people outside the fair who also applied for the job?

LOL. unlucky. that's actually pretty funny!

FYL OP i dot think thats funny i think its sad, it can really mess with a persons confidence. good luck in the future i'm sure something will come up just keep trying.

well obviously you suck at life, your resume, or you can't talk to people correctly. I've never had a problem getting any job that I go for.

well obviously you suck at life, your resume, or you can't talk to people correctly. I've never had a problem getting any job that I go for.

ElMundio87 0

maybe you would have got the job if you weren't such a terrible person. YDI.

In this economy companies r sometimes advertising for jobs but not always filling the position unless they get an outstanding candidate-they r very risk averse. Or they may have an internal candidate. Keep trying & good luck!

b_anhero 0

ten bucks says youre rethinking that awesome neck tattoo.