By gabbykinz13 - 08/03/2012 21:48 - United States

Today, I asked my girlfriend when she'll be having her period, since she was acting pretty bitchy the last time around. She duct taped my leg hair and ripped it off while I was napping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 038
You deserved it 57 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dudes should know by now never ask girls when they're on their periods

What kind of idiot asks that? Oh right, you do. NEVER ask that. Never.

Comments

you NEVER ask if she on her period cause thats going to piss her of even more. im sorry you had to learn this the hard way

RomoniReed 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Imagine the pain of someone squeezing your balls tightly, then finally when they let go, not twenty seconds later it happens again. Couple that with feeling lethargic, nauseated, and sore. Now you may understand why some women can be testy around that time of the month.

TheDrifter 23

Men call that a hangover combined with blue balls. Happens to us all the time, but we've learned that it will soon fix itself and to medicate the symptoms away instead of making everyone around us miserable.

Unfortunately for many women, medication doesn't help any of the symptoms at all. They can take pain killers, specifically designed "PMS"-medication, and still have to endure the full blow of all the symptoms. So imagine your "blue balls with a hangover" only there is not a SINGLE thing you can do to ease any of the discomfort, and it lasts for DAYS, not just a few hours. Don't tell me you'd just "tough it out" and not make other people's lives miserable. I know MANY a man who will become a complete whiny tart when he's sick and can't reach the remote (there's a reason why there is a stereotype of the "man cold") - I can't imagine how they'd be acting if they had your supposed "blue balls with hangover."

firefighterjohn 9

lucky she didn't duct tape you to the bed or something... or .... to bad she didn't haha

76transam 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Pinkfreak43 5

That's something you NEVER ask a girl. It pisses us off even more! FYL, YDI.

That's the worst thing you can ask a girl.

Oh you silly stupid boy. Just start marking it on a calendar that she will never see. That way you're prepared but you never make this mistake again.

TheDrifter 23

I have an app for that. It even gives me a pms reminder to be on good behaviour every morning tye week before, just in case. My ol' lady isn't too bad, but I suffer from foot in mouth disease, so the app is a godsend.

HeartsCry 0

So why shouldn't guys ask?

Stealthclaws 16

It makes us feel like they don’t take our emotions seriously, and we’re just there for when they’re horny.

Everyone who's saying "she must be on it now" are either idiots, pre-pubescent, or men. Periods don't work like that. Women don't work like that. Yes, our hormones mess with our heads, but that doesn't mean we're only angry or "bitchy" during that time, and it definitely doesn't freaking mean our periods are the reason we're angry. Some women don't even get angry - we have a whole range of emotions and moods available to us! Imagine that. Our vaginas don't control our brains. Who knew? The fact that the OP was ignorant enough to even think this was a question he's entitled to ask sort of makes me want to weep for the state of humanity. His girlfriend should've done something much worse.

TheDrifter 23

Certainly women have a full range of emotions, and little control over them at the best of times, but they all seem to end up at angry when there is a man around to blame for each of lifes little annoyances.

#54-- Yep, clearly. You must know everything, because men are clearly totally logical all the time. And by your standards, I'm apparently not really female. Fascinating!