By Anonymous - 16/11/2014 00:04 - United States - Cleveland

Today, I asked my dad for advice. I recently got drunk and had a one-night stand. I feel terrible, because I'm engaged to a wonderful lady. My dad just said, "You did the right thing, son, keep it up. She's gonna steal half ya shit in the divorce anyway". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 769
You deserved it 34 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

That was a really dick move. On both of your parts.

zahra_786 19

Yeah, you should feel terrible. F your fiancé's life. She deserves better. Also, being drunk isn't an excuse.

Comments

How come it's often considered rape to have sex with a woman who's drunk but when OP cheats when he gets drunk, he's a horrible person? It sounds like a double standard to me. People make mistakes. Yes, what he did was horrible but he regrets what he did and he obviously loves his financee. That's much better than most cheaters who don't regret what they've done and only regret getting caught. OP, tell your financee what you did. She's sounds like a sweet woman who will forgive you, especially since you were drunk, even if it will take some time. If she decides to leave you that's her choice and maybe it's for the best but hopefully she'll give you second chance. Yes, it will hurt but I think she'd rather know the truth than to find out she was lied to about something so serious. Also, you should be more careful when you drink, even possibly give up alcohol all together. You don't want to make the same mistake again and you obviously aren't in your right mind when you're drunk. Next time, you could do something much worse, like driving drunk and end up killing someone. Also, get checked for an STD so you don't pass it onto your finacee if you both decide to stay together. Also, to everyone else, please don't have sex with some who's drunk man or woman. Chances are, they'll end up regretting it when they're sober. It could even be considered rape because they aren't able to truly consent. It's like not allowing someone who's drunk to drive, even taking their keys from them if necessary. You can't always stop them from having sex but you don't have to be the one they have sex with.

I'd divorce your arse too if you cheated on me