By ROBERT - 08/08/2013 18:52 - United States - Cresskill

Today, I actually had to explain to two of my friends that neither Alaska nor Nebraska are in Canada. I think I need new friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 959
You deserved it 5 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No no no! Alaska is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean next to Hawaii. It's on all the maps. Everyone knows that.

Poppy8127 15

Comments

Tina Fey would be ashamed you didn't say "Russia". :P

kashmanwiggar 10

As a Canadian citizen I would like to welcome Alaska and Nebraska to become two new provinces.

Welcome Alaska and Nebraska! :) Please enjoy your stay!!

assassinbanana0 20

The only explanation I can think of is a song by a Canadian singer, Dallas Green....There isn't many places that he lists in the song that AREN'T in Canada, and Alaska and Nebraska are two of them that are in the same phrase as a few Canadian provinces.

No no, you see, they are part of the underground movement to expand Canada's borders. They should be thrown out for leaking information! ...Oh damn, I'm out now...

That's why Alaska is called "Alaska", not "Canada"

Your logic makes no sense. Canada isn't just a giant singular land mass... We have provinces and territories that go by different names.

It's part of Russia that's like saying Alberta is called Alberta not Canada when infact it's in Canada. So Alaska is just Russia.

Like Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba for starters

Ins0mau 20

WTH!? I live in Australia and even I know that!

Well no wonder, I see you are from New Jersey.

MostDope11 7

You defff need to get new friends lol or buy your friends a map.