Wingnuts

By Anonymous - 22/06/2022 10:00

Today, thanks to an electric shock, I technically died for about 50 seconds until my coworker managed to restart my heart. Now my deeply religious aunt and uncle pester me constantly, demanding to know if I met God or saw a white light, or the fires of hell. They’re absolutely fucking relentless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 981
You deserved it 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Okay, fine... I saw God... he said you both need to undertake 10 years of missionary work in the Middle East. Like right now."

"I saw nothing. Your imaginary fairy friend doesn't exist." Think what you want of religious beliefs, but relentless morons ought to be shut up definitely.

Comments

"I saw nothing. Your imaginary fairy friend doesn't exist." Think what you want of religious beliefs, but relentless morons ought to be shut up definitely.

"Okay, fine... I saw God... he said you both need to undertake 10 years of missionary work in the Middle East. Like right now."

Only missionary? I know they're religious nutjobs, but that got to get boring after a while even for those.

Tell them you saw Charles Darwin who told you evolution is the truth and any other creation story is bullshit.

"Yes, and God said to love everyone as you love yourself." Should provide endless hours of entertainment.

tiptoppc 19

Milk it and tell them if they each pay you $500, you’ll put in a good word to God for them. Then go give the money to a real effin charity which doesn’t involve kids on the crotch.

wrenavery90 12

So tell them no. You didn't see anything. End of conversation.