By mikeyamazing - 28/12/2009 05:00 - France

Today, feeling festive, I sent everyone on my phone's contact list a holiday message. Almost everyone replied back "who's this?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 480
You deserved it 4 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You probably have a phone full of 5 year old contacts you don't talk to anymore. I know I do.. I have people on my phone that I don't even know who they are..

I'm pretty sure thisd happen to me too.. since I never use my phone

Comments

YDI for spamming your whole contact list.

did you get a new phone sometime in the last few months, without telling people your new number?

You must be a stalker getting numbers behind people's back ;x

pfft, did you say who it's from? cuz sometimes I send text messages without signing my name, and ppl say "who's this", and it's nbd. So check -_- If you signed your name and everything, then obviously you're just creepy if they don't know who you are :|

well at least you put thought into it.. right?

Sounds like a good opportunity to me. Text everyone back, remind them who you are and how they know you. You might end up better off for it.

caligal14 0

This happened to a friend of mine once. He sent the message and I got it from an unknown number becuase I still had his old number. Almost everyone he sent it to did. Maybe it's a similar issue?

so? i never remember to save peoples numbers, so whenever i get a text from someone other than my mom or boyfriend i have to ask who it is, and i do mean to save the number, but then i get distracted and end up deleting the text when my inbox is full without meaning to. its not that the person isnt memorable, maybe all your friends are just batty.