By Anonymous - 14/11/2012 07:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, excited that I finally got a place of my own, I invited my boyfriend over for a sexy sleep over. He told me his mom doesn't want him sleeping over. He's 21 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 115
You deserved it 4 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you got yourself a momma's boy OP. just go over to his house often and eat dinner with the family and she will eventually warm up to you and let him go over there. Good luck OP.

TylerOMFG 7

Comments

A sexy sleepover? You mean you were going to make a blanket fort and tell ghost stories with a flashlight and stay up late talking and giggling? Or do you actually mean a fuckover? Maybe he didn't want to come because you called it a sleepover.

Agreed. Calling it a sexy sleepover is about as mature as his mother is treating him. Well played mom!

As long as he's in his mothers house, it her rules.

Quest_ 13

Tell his Mum there will be no sleeping involved. Problem solved!

viper_dlh04 1

Ask mommy if he can come out and play.

MOMMA'S BOY ALERT, MOMMA'S BOY ALERT! Better think about the future with this guy. Next thing you now, you're married to him, his mom is moving in with the two of you and no matter how hard you try, you can NEVER do anything thing right as far as the welfare of her Baby-boy is concerned.

I dunno about that. I've been told that many women judge men based on how they treat their mother. If that's the case, then being respectful of her and her wishes can be beneficial, not detrimental.

I think it's understandable if he's still living at home. While she probably knows he's not a virgin, it still makes her uncomfortable to know he's sleeping over with a member of the opposite sex.

Ins0mau 20

Why would you've uncomfortable that your 21 year old son is having sex?! That just baffles me...

Well, some parents are more 'friends,' than others, and encourage and talk about sexual activity with their kids, but in my experience, most prefer not to think about it beyond 'the talk.'

bambie5956 3

Uh oh! You have a mommas boy on your hands. And mommas boys don't make good husbands. Trust me!!

bambie5956 3

First off, you don't know what in the hell I've been through. Second, don't speak to me in that manor again.

That's right. The acoustics in those huge houses are terrible!

CharresBarkrey 15

Yeah, 49, don't speak to her in that house! Someone clearly doesn't understand the Internet.

RedPillSucks 31

@74 - She said "don't speak to me in that manor". Obviously she's a member of the 2%. I live in a McManor (That little house in the McDonalds playground. Yeah. That's me).

perdix 29

Why's a 21-year-old asking his mom's permission? Sounds a little fake to me. I'm thinking "he's just not that into you" and making his mom the bad cop prevents him from rejecting your offer directly.

Some 21 year olds actually know about this little thing called respect. While I was living under my parents roof i didn't quite have the freedom to do whatever I wanted regardless of my age because it was their house, their rules. I wasn't happy about it but I abided by them, out of respect for my parents. You can't just assume that he's a mommas boy or that he's making excuses... That's not always the case.

perdix 29

Yes, I understand why they can't have a "sexy sleepover" at his mom's house, but he should be free to stay out without permission. Of course, it would be respectful to let his mom know he's going to be out for the night.

Grauncho 27

Today, I realized that despite the fact that my girlfriend finally got her own place, my mom won't let me sleep over there. I'm 21. FML