By Anonymous - 14/11/2012 07:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, excited that I finally got a place of my own, I invited my boyfriend over for a sexy sleep over. He told me his mom doesn't want him sleeping over. He's 21 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 115
You deserved it 4 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you got yourself a momma's boy OP. just go over to his house often and eat dinner with the family and she will eventually warm up to you and let him go over there. Good luck OP.

TylerOMFG 7

Comments

When I was 18 I was able to do whatever I wanted to do. My mother never stopped me from going to my boyfriends house because she trusted me.

It's okay that he respects what his mother wants if he still lives under her roof. However, she needs to understand that if he was to do anything she doesn't agree with, her son would still do it at another moment, not just at night.

Maybe your mom and his mom can set up a play date. You can have cookies and juice for snack time!

sweetmama88 6

I personal think that he made an excuse .

I live on my own during the year while attending school, but when summer comes around I'm back at home. During the year i can do whatever I please- when I'm back at home with my mom it's her rules. I'm 21.

I have been married to a mamas boy and trust me I could do no right. Got divorced and now I'm with another guy I've allowed to move in with me and my kids and he's also a mamas boys, in the process of getting rid of him after 3 years... Be careful their not good husbands

RedPillSucks 31

No disrespect, but perhaps your judgement of men is not so good. Being a momma's boy doesn't automatically make you a bad husband.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Find yourself a boyfriend that has a pair.

That's because he still lives at home..like a puss.

I am 21 and live at home. Not far from the university where I go to school. My mother has given me the opportunity of living at home while I'm still in school. My boyfriend is 24 and in the same situation while he is in school. My parents allow him to stay over at my house if we are in separate beds, their house = their rules. I can't argue as I'm living there free. We just don't talk about when I stay at his house. At first it was a no from my parents but eventually we just didn't talk about it. If I said I was staying there, that's it. His family's house = his family's rules.

baseballgirl25 6

My advice move on his mom will do her best to control EVERYTHING! I dated someone who was a mommas boy, it drove me crazy.