By Anonymous - 01/05/2016 15:00 - France

Today, even though I’m very careful, my modeling agency said that I’d put on weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 275
You deserved it 54

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like you need to toss out that brain over there and you'll be golden.

neuronerd 28

Sadly, it's pretty accurate. I used to model, but never got thin enough for runway, even though I used to be 115 lbs at 5'10"

Comments

Looks like you need to toss out that brain over there and you'll be golden.

Actually, I think the brain's a nice touch...

neuronerd 28

Sadly, it's pretty accurate. I used to model, but never got thin enough for runway, even though I used to be 115 lbs at 5'10"

yeah, sadly it is. which, imo, is why the "joke" here isn't funny. the modelling industry forcing girls into anorexia to success is so ****** up.

What? Most of the time it's their chose, plus,it happens to guys as well

the modelling industry for men tends to focus more on muscles/strength than a very low weight...

lover2413 11

I agree with 22 while it is horrible to make people feel that way it's a choice. You don't have to be that kind of model it depends where you want to work there's plenty of plus size models and fat or really skinny male models. If people stopped choosing to loose they weight would modeling stop? Nope, they'd have to change it.

I see from your picture that your now no longer a stranger to the Big Mac and Fries.

Of course there's a choice, but when modelling is what you love to do, you will get ten times more work when you look like a stick than a plus size model would get.

kusje 30

Quite inappropriate if you ask me.

Not really funny, come on fml what is this crap

Those cookies and chips will go right through you!

I did like those video FMLs from a few years back. What happened to doing those? I recognized one of the guys from a Doritos commercial.

setenta_e_quatro 8

Today, I realized FML is but a shell of its former self. FML.

FML has turned into a middle aged dad trying to be funny