By Anonymous - 23/10/2014 01:33 - Australia - Liverpool

Today, early in the morning, I got a knock on the door from the police. It seems my son and his friend had been caught throwing toilet paper at a neighbour's house. He's 23. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 982
You deserved it 4 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

un0m3 14

If he is acting like a child, treat him like a child. Ground him.

And girls never stop generalizing. See how 2 can play at that game?

Comments

I must ask...what did the neighbour say?

88rocks 2

That kinda explains why he still lives with you, he simply can't grow up.

The question that comes to my mind. Was it used or unused toilet paper?

sammyjanette 17

Why wasn't he jailed for trespassing and vandalism? Let me guess what you look like............

At 23 he could be out doing tons of stupid shit. Drugs. Driving drunk. Making awkward love babies. Tp is tp, it's harmless fun. I'm 28, and if I'd been asked to go along, I would have. My god you guys. Stop taking life so damn seriously.

In a sense I agree with you, with that he could be doing worse. But I think OP is referencing the fact that he is using his time to do tp someone's house instead of something productive. It's more about immaturity I think.

Not surprised but FYL still. Always remember: men never really grow up, they just learn how to hide their immaturity better as they age. I've defenitly learned that.

Did you say "Mr Officer I am no longer responsible for his actions he us legally an adult. Honestly what do they expect you to do