By mcadabax - 05/11/2011 11:06 - Canada

Today, during my friend's group's science project presentation, the teacher yelled at me, "Stop making stupid faces at the presenters!" I was smiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 276
You deserved it 3 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazykidd15 0
perdix 29

Only some people can pull off that Mad Scientist look. If you don't look demented enough, it just comes off as stupid.

Comments

mj_ok 9

Your teacher is a jerkface:( I mean, maybe you should try a different expression:?

That'll teach you to smile politely! Kids these days have no respect.

Next time just say sorry ill out down the mirror

aMoR3mio 5

teachers are so rude sometimes...why would she yell at you for smiling? at least it wasn't a sad face.

what a bicth! i had a sub yell at me for a little yawn she she yell and then sent me to the office she a hoe

Butters mom... Butter cant come out to play today boys, he thinks it funny to look like a jackass in his school pictures, which I have to pay for! Butters... But I told you mom I didnt mean to look like a jackass, it just happend. Butters mon....You made a goofy face! Butters... No, thats what I look like,see. Butters mom..Dont you make that face at me young man! Butters...I am not making a face mom! Butters mom.....Stop it! Butters mom....Fine Butters if you dont wanna stop making the stupid face at me, you can just stay in your room for another week! Butters.... Another week! I hate my stupid face!

chubby_choco 17

There's no helping it - sometimes, you just get stuck with the douchebag teacher. I actually had a teacher who openly admitted she was flunking me because she didn't like me. Can you transfer to another teacher who's instructing the same class? Most schools will let you do that even if your reason is kind of half-assed.

Dont kid yourself, you were probably smiling like an idiot.