By unloved - 01/10/2009 14:25 - United States

Today, during an argument with my daughter she screamed "everyone hates you!" and stormed off. I flopped down on the couch in frustration where the cat jumped on my lap. "You love me, don't you?" I asked the cat. She crapped on my leg and went to my daughter's room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 346
You deserved it 6 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why is your daughter talking to you like that?

Darling_Cherry 5

Comments

Erm... Crap doesn't just fall out of a cat's ass. You can tell when it's coming. You waited for that? Anyway, now's the time to go buy a puppy and train it to attack your daughter. Family vengeance, payback's a bitch. :]

CuntFucker 0

Now's the time to STFU AND GET A LIFE YOU STUPID JEW

CuntFucker... If you have nothing better to do than go around telling people to "STFU" than it's you who needs the life. Now **** off.

tysgirl 0

okay, seriously people, kids do this. Given the situation I'd say the kid is somewhere between 11 and 18. OP shouldn't be to worried, her daughter will love her in 10 years or less, depending on her age. I'm speaking as a 22yo former mom-hater.

CuntFucker 0

No, I think the kid will grow up to be a raging **** that gives handjobs on the subway

just send your cat to a chinese food restaurant

Well you could have made cofee with the cat poo $20. a cup at that!!!!

So you just sat there and let the cat poop on you? Cats can't just plop out a turd on demand. Therefore, YDI for not moving. Also, I hope you disciplined your daughter. If not, YDI again. Sure, most kids say stupid things like that to their parents but you have to let them know that it's not okay to treat you with such disrespect.

unno it could jst have been a little joke?unno... a little mother-daughter friendship?.. i know it's not the nicest thing.. but it could just be joking around. but if it was serious.. and if the OP's daughter didn't get to spend time with her mum much.. then that would be understandable.

chaychaychay 0

Screw non-animal cruelty. All you need is $5 of nickels and a strong sock. Tape the deed and show it to your daughter to send a message.

If a cat is pooping on you then there is probably something wrong with it. Then again you sound like you failed at discplining your child if they can talk back to you like that. You deserve whatever your child turns out to become.

Calm down I say that to my dad all the time and so do my friends we don't really mean it! Shheesh

YDI for not having anyone to talk to but a friggen cat.