By whitecollar - 05/12/2012 02:43 - United Kingdom - Scarborough

Today, during a conversation, my boss said, "What, what?" Before I could stop myself, I replied, "In the butt." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 040
You deserved it 33 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh Butters, how you should restrain yourself...

At least you didn't ask him if he wanted to do it in the butt, in your butt.

Comments

scarface90 8

I do the same thing with "that's what she said" jokes, sometimes I feel like my brain can't control my mouth

Shadow_Phantom 26

From the sounds of it, your boss doesn't have a sense of humor. I would have laughed and gave you a pat on the shoulder. FYL.

Nowhere in the FML does it imply that the boss did not find it amusing. It could just be the OP was mortified that it was said at all.

I love fml's that literally make me laugh out loud :)

Red Forman's catchphrase comes to mind,while reading the FML.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Lmfao I do the same thing with my nephew. I've gotten into the habit of saying "that's what she said" when someone says something awkward

So... Did you get a raise or promotion afterwards?

You really need to stop using the internet... it's not healthy!

CharresBarkrey 15

Except that this is from a TV show.

Well actually it came from YouTube where the song became famous. Then it was used in South Park and also in Tosh.O. Still it's funny as hell though.

CharresBarkrey 15

That's true, but I've always associated it with South Park more ever since they bought the rights, just because I am a huge South Park fan.

If going on the internet is so unhealthy, how did you post your comment? And #33 I always associate it with South Park too. I couldn't stop laughing, especially when Butters was dressed at as flower.

Maybe I should've said that too much internet is unhealthy ;) and #28 I saw it first on South Park too, but if I said that, I would get someone else saying it's a youtube video...

I'm not going to lie, I saw it first on South Park too. Then looked up the video online. They're both freaking hilarious.

Link5794 18

There's no such thing as too much Internet.

Should of followed up with the rest of the chorus

CharresBarkrey 15

"You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?" Yeah, that would save him the embarrassment.

KingCeltic77 18

If he writes you up, you should say "Screw you guys! I'm going home!"