By GHTD - 27/01/2011 11:20 - United Kingdom

Today, at work, whilst on hold to an important client, I said to my co-workers "F*cking hell, this woman sounds high as a kite". I heard a cough on the other end of the phone. All calls are recorded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 603
You deserved it 40 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you didn't know before that your calls are recorded?

mintcar 9

YDI for being unprofessional. Next time just wait until you're off the phone completely, or better yet just keep your mouth shut.

Comments

Next time you are going to talk shit about someone whilst you are on hold with them, cover up the handset or press mute first.

Wow you mention how important of a client she was and yet you find the ignorance to insult her while talking to her on the phone. YDI dumbass.

Using the word "whilst," while proper, doesn't make you sound smarter. Also, you deserved it.

RedPillSucks 31

People don't speak/write proper English to appear smart. They do this to communicate. Did it ever occur to you that people in other countries have different ways of speaking or writing? Whomever it was that said the internet is making the world smaller is lying. I can't believe so many people are so ignorant of what's happening outside their immediate area.

You have to be really ignorant to think that anyone who's actually intelligent is just doing it to be pretentious.

mintcar 9

YDI for being unprofessional. Next time just wait until you're off the phone completely, or better yet just keep your mouth shut.

I know you have a mute button. Learn to use it, lol. ;)

yeahreally 6

I'm sure no one will listen to that call. I worked at outbound phone company and all the calls were recorded and i ****** up some of them and i got a 100% on the one call they actually listened to. So the chances are no one will found out!