By Anonymous - 04/10/2011 04:48 - United States

Today, at work I got an urgent message from my boyfriend that there was an emergency and I should come home immediately. I took my last personal day of the month and drove the half-hour home. The emergency? The cat had vomited on the comforter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 515
You deserved it 3 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Llama_Face89 33

Make the pansy get you a drink, then clean it up.

Tell him to man up and clean it up himself.

Comments

so since it was ur last day does this happen often?

TylerOMFG 7

Will you make him a sammich? That is the real emergency.

NoNotTheFace 8

Do you know how hard it is to remove cat vomit from ANYTHING?? A sick cat puked on me once and an old lady kept following me on the street because she smelt death. So basically I smelt like a funeral.

stacianichole 2

Step one: paper towel, clean vomit, throw away or flush. Step two: put comforter in washing machine. Consequently, it will also need to be dried. Oh, I guess step 1 would actually be SUCK IT UP.

hannahcorrine 0
jerico616 14

Forgive the boyfriend, kill the cat.

Nah, the cat's innocent in the boyfriend's tosswankery. I suggest caber-tossing the boyfriend.

you deserve it because there are things called telephones you over reacted also should've talked to him

wait, you're mad cause he called you home to clean up puke? you can't force him to do it! he might get it on his hands or his clothes. ew.

Some darlings REALLY need to be reminded what actually classifies as an emergency...

Yes but she didn't know until she got home, if she knew what it was she would have probably told him to do it himself.

Ydi, this all could have been solved by "What's wrong?"

xMeganMayhem 6

Taking a day off and having a day off on your work schedule are two completely different things. Get a job and maybe you'd understand. Edit: This is actually in reply to 28. For some reason, my comment keeps ending up here.

I'm curious about these "personal days"... You get more than one a *month*?? Do you work in a job that has no weekends/no other days off or what??

NurseHolly 3