By crutchy - 20/03/2011 15:03 - United States

Today, at the age of 16, I'm recovering from hip surgery. My friends took me out to the movies to cheer me up. They thought it would be hilarious to steal my crutches and leave me stranded and alone in the mall, multiple times. It wasn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 505
You deserved it 4 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

insertclevername_fml 0

If this doesnt scream "Get new friends," I don't know what does. FYL.

Agiggleaday 0

your friends are so inconsiderate.sorry.

Comments

I'm sorry that happened, I know how it feels- my friends did the same thing to me when I hurt my knee- except we were in the middle of school hope you feel better!

livybug 0

that sucks. I was on crutches not too long ago and all my friends used to steal them and hop away leaving me standing on 1 leg like an idiot. it's not that her friends are mean, they're just childish.

Steeeve 0

New friends, you should seek. ( Real friends don't play "pranks" that they learned you don't like the first time they did it )

I had hip surgery when I was 16 as well, my mom stole my crutches when we were at the beach. I know how you feel. That sucks.

that is SO mean! when i was on cruthes, people did the same thing to me. i know how it feels. /: sorry OP.

I had it at a really young age too... Sorry op...

ieatcanteloupe 7

Wow you have terrible friends.

yeah, they don't sound like friends to me. beat them with your crutches.

And this is where I call mall security and claim rude people keep taking your crutches and claim you don't know them when they get arrested

That's not funny! I had fractured my pelvis in a car accident when I was 20. Taking away the crutches would be like living a nightmare!