By Anonymous - 17/09/2011 01:24 - United States

Today, at college, I found a lanyard with some keys and a YMCA member's card attached. Hoping to find contact details, I googled the name on the back of the card, just in time for him to return and see me looking through his Facebook profile like some kind of stalker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 405
You deserved it 12 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your heart was in the right place, just have fun explaining it :)

jillianmathers12 13

Just explain it to him I am sure he will understand!

Comments

thissucksfmll 0

Just be like, uhh me no habla English.

RebekahBrooke 9

oh god. let it be lost next time. o.o

Alex94xela 0

Who cares she's purty O.o -stares awkwardly-

Just explain, if he doesn't appreciate that you were going to be a good person then he didn't deserve you finding his keys.

leadman1989 15

Op remember to bring lots of snacks and dress warmly when you're staking out outside his bedroom window. And the, if you can't see them they can't see you rule, is utter crap.

perdix 29

Well, you are stalking him. At least you have the thinly-veiled pretense of stalking him to return his keys. Otherwise, you'd just be a creepy predator gawking at you luscious prey, watching him do naked Zumba moves in his window.

Jazzalyn 10

Did he actually say that? About the stalker thing? Because technically - if he doesn't want people looking at his profile, he should make it private. You were just trying to do the right thing. Though - next time I would suggest handing it into security or something.

OP wasn't stalking he was thouroughly investigating.

Sounds like the commercial "Don't judge too quickly"