By -_- - 07/10/2015 11:29 - United States - San Francisco

Today, at a soccer game held by my girlfriend's family, some idiot went to kick the ball, missed by a mile, and hit the ground hard. So I started a slow, sarcastic clap. I got a load of angry looks, followed by verbal abuse when we found out he'd split his head open on the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 969
You deserved it 32 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if he hadn't split his head you shouldn't have done that.

Comments

I would've done the same thing, you saw the opportunity to make it in to a funny situation, too bad it didn't end well for either of you

He clapped slowly, which would've been funny to people who share his sense of humour

TomeDr 24

Why is that person an "idiot" because they missed the ball? They might not be athletic but that has nothing to do with intelligence! I couldn't stand people like you in gym class!

True! Nobody is good at EVERY sport and some are not good at many. Doesn't make them a bad person and doesn't make them a stupid person. Did you ever notice how the people that were laughing at you in gym class were the same one's begging on their knees to copy your math homework? I hate bullies with a passion.

born_hustla 26

That was groundbreaking indeed! If you were tying to be funny, you failed! Next time you're at your girl's try to impress instead by running to the rescue!

Dull down the enthusiasm, Mr. Exclamation Points!

@73, what's so wrong with being enthusiastic?

leogachi 15

@18 That's not how natural selection works.

ShadowlessSpear 21

#111 That's actually exactly how natural selection works...

You take being a douche bag to a whole new level.

Op first thing don't slow clap at a soccer game held by a significant others family. Second you should have checked his head first.