By Cxisbest - 23/03/2011 21:21 - United States

Today, as I walked home, I heard the people behind me in an argument over my gender. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 998
You deserved it 10 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

inslb54 0

i hate when i dont know if im looking at a man or a woman, that my friends is a "trap"

grayfox31 0

do u know what gender u r !!!

I had tha saaaame question.. but there's a lot of he-she's, she-he's, its out there.....so does it really matter?

you're too handsome then ;P ! tell 'em to suck it !

LaylaaMariee 0

Don't worry about it, they are obviously too ignorant to realize that it's none of their business. The way you dress and act is your choice, not theirs.

As I was scrolling down the comments, my faith in humanity lessened as I read the flood of ignorant comments. Finally one that that I can thumbs up.

winnn_fml 0

theres nothin to b ashamed of being a drag queen, so be it

I'm sorry OP. When I was 12 I got a short hair cut and went to try out at a play with my dad. They thanked my dad for bringing his son with him to the auditions (despite the fact I had boobs). Don't worry about it. If you are that worried about what people think change your look. If not just say **** em and realize that you are a beautiful person the way you are.

yo **** that "ur beautiful the way u are" bullshit. don't lie to em physical appearances are very important in our society

_Itz_Meena_ 0

69- you sound really shallow, which in my opinion isn't such a good thing; as for the physical appearances being "important" well they aren't everything, that's for sure! I understand if someone wants to look presentable to people but being obsessed? that is just pointless in my opinion considering looks fade.

sublime420 11

Yeah? And who asked for your ******* opinion? It's important to look good, no matter what society your in, and anyone who disagrees is just ugly in denial.

_Itz_Meena_ 0

I never said they weren't. I understand why it's important to look good. I just don't get why some obsess with it. (:

So why exactly are gender confusion and nice appearance mutually exclusive?

sublime420 11

Because a woman who looks like a man is not attractive, obviously

69 is sad that no-one will ever accept him in his society, based on his reasoning.

_Itz_Meena_ 0

127: everyone has their types dude. if you think girls like that are ugly, then fine. no one said you had to like them and it doesn't give you the right to make them feel inferior.

sublime420 11

I have every right to make ugly girls feel inferior. Why? Because this is AMERICA!! LOLJK. Its because I'm and asshole, and proud. :)

_Itz_Meena_ 0

well I find nothing funny about it. I've been picked on my whole life for not being beautiful as other girls. but at least you admit you're an asshole. :p

sublime420 11

Thats weird, because you don't look ugly at all..

briidontgive_ 0

At 93 , I don't remember him saying people should be obsessed, but appearance does matter at some degree.

_Itz_Meena_ 0

182: I wasn't implying that he said that, I just meant that I, personally, don't get why some obsess. but yes, I do agree that looks do matter to an extent. 169: haha I don't know, that's just what I'm told.

I was not trying to start a fight and I do realize looks matter in our culture. However, to brag about the..." right to make ugly girls feel inferior. Why? Because this is AMERICA!! LOLJK. " and being an asshole is not something to be proud about. You have the right to be yourself and so do others. At least people that are less fortunate looking have an excuse called genes about the way they look. However, you have an ugly personality and you opt not to change that. You would make a great Wall Street Investor since you care about nobody except yourself.

sublime420 11

Who said I care about no one but myself? I care about the beautiful people..;)

Not gonna lie, even though I completely disagree with what you your sentiments regarding people's appearances, you did make me lol with your retort.

sublime420 11

Thats what i'm here for. They see me trollin'...they hatin'..

_Itz_Meena_ 0

damn, I missed it. :( what was his retort? lol.

sublime420 11

Meena, it was something along the lines of "Who says i dont care about other people? I just care about beautiful people. ;)" While i can see why theyd mod my other comments, i dont see why they also took out the one in which i call you pretty...

Well stop confusing people, what's wrong with you.