By niii - 26/11/2008 04:26 - France

Spicy
Today, as I often do, I had sex in my old car. I'm 25, my boyfriend is 28 and we're still living with our parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 230
You deserved it 14 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PaperxHearts_xox 0

"our parents'"? uhm. rephrase your sentence...or be prepared for a funky looking child.

Got all excited at mocking your incest, but everyone beat me to it :(

Comments

Hahaha ya the true FML in this post reflects the incest that's going on here.

mustasho 0

i still dont get wat da car has to do with anything...... :O

Really? They have to have sex in the car cuz they both live with their parents.

you're 25 and say the word "shag" , I'm sorry but that alone would be a fml :P

magnetic_aura 26

But your username contains the word 'swag' so, you're not really one to talk... Sorry.

jd745 3

Haha r u trying to point out the incest mistake that 30 other people already commented about? Actually, parents' is correct cuz of the apostrophe. It's the "house" instead of "houses" that makes it either grammatically incorrect or morally so.

Move out and then you can have sex inside like adults

I don't see what moving out has to do with growing up? Both of them may go to college. Or, perhaps, they just started dating and aren't ready to take that step yet. They can both be incredibly mature, but just are not finically stable enough to move out on their own yet. Living alone does not make you a "grown-up".

vultron 0

I really don't see what the problem is, an old car isn't exactly ideal but If your getting a P in your V it doesn't matter if it's in a garbage can your still gonna like it.

magnetic_aura 26

*Houses. I hope you meant you both live at your separate parents' houses.