By homerde - 05/02/2011 06:29 - France

Spicy
Today, and even at this very moment, my ex, who I'm still in love with, is having sex with her new boyfriend. He's my neighbor and she's making a lot more noise with him than she did with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 344
You deserved it 7 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

call the police on them for disturbing the peace !

Good for her if she's found a guy with whom she has better sex. Could also be that she is going a little overboard with the noise cause she's faking it with him, though, or she is aware of you being his neighbour and is showing off.

Comments

tans_fml 0

why are you in love with someone who has no regard for your emotions or sanity? she's bangin out next door for ***** sake, MOVE ON DUDE!

sounds like absolute BEDlam. spring in there, you're blowing this out of proportion. maybe if you hadn't dicked around and been such a pussy you'd have a gleesome threesome. get the balls to get in the game.

funny, when I type anything even remotely like "there's" on my iPod, it autocorrects just fine ...

Kelita 0

haha don't u hate it when that happens.

tblax44 0

so u weren't good enough for her...in bed.

Kelita 0

well I got the solution! find someone n b louder!!!! hehe!!!! that should make them get the point.

HAHA I was just about to write something similar! Great minds think alike, no?

no... great minds probably watch the same movie...

Ah yeah...reminds me of my ex. We had plans to work things out and he started sleeping with a 17 year old. Granted, he's 19 but we had a baby together, plans to get married, and one little problem set it off. Joy.

Totally! Now he competes with the baby to see who can annoy the neighbour with loud noises

summerkingsley 0

Move out or perhaps consider noise cancelling headphones. The headphones are expensive but it sounds like it may save your sanity.

What's with all the people suggesting that you get another girl and make even more noise? That would not make the OP any better than his ex. My suggestion is to get some headphones and listen to music you like, or watch some videos you like. Also, file a noise complaint. I seriously despise people who have sex just to show off.

I don't know why I posted this as a reply. Perhaps I intended something else but forgot about it and forgot to click the cancel button. Sorry about that.